Sunday, December 7, 2008  

George Morris

Rich started out on Friday riding Tupelo in the pro division- she was awesome! I was able to fly up and watch the clinic with my mother and what a clinic! George was really into it! We were not able to watch Rich ride Radinia (say that three times as quickly as you can) on Saturday or Tupelo again today- but so far I have heard good things. Thanks Mackenzy! I am just wondering how the grey did with a bit in his mouth, what a nice horse!

Other exciting news- Kilkenny's A's and B's are coming in for a jump-shoot session this week. I can't wait to tell you more about it after!

k

Comments:
Hi Kilkenny team,
Your horses looked great at the clinic! It was wonderful to see Sherry and Kasi. Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!

-Kasi, the gray horse was great on Sunday of the clinic. It is amazing what the right equipment can do!

-Beka
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Archives
> 
January 2008
> 
February 2008
> 
April 2008
> 
May 2008
> 
June 2008
> 
July 2008
> 
August 2008
> 
September 2008
> 
October 2008
> 
December 2008
> 
January 2009
> 
February 2009
> 
November 2009
> 
December 2009
> 
March 2010
> 
May 2010

Subscribe RSS